SONY XC-EI30 --- Small lightweight monochrome analog infrared sensitive machine vision video camera (near-infrared 1/3" EIA)
Specifically designed for image processing and machine vision professionals, Sony's XC-EI30 is the smallest and lightest one-piece 1/3-inch analog B/W video camera in the company's line to date. It features the same CCD technology and improved specifications that are incorporated in the XC-ST70/50/30 series (e.g., simplified and flexible trigger, excellent vibration and shock characteristics) but in an even smaller and lighter package. In order to achieve this extremely small size, the BNC connector has been removed from the XC-EI30 camera. This camera incorporates the latest 1/3" Interline Transfer (IT) CCD with HAD technology providing 768 (H) x 494 (V) effective picture elements and feature a C-mount type lens mount. When used with an IR LED illuminator, this camera can capture images in very low light environments and/or easily detect features that are more distinguishable in IR illumination.
SONY XC-EI30 Highlights:
* High sensitivity using the 1/3" CCD with HAD technology
* All controls outside the camera
* Simplified and flexible trigger
* Smallest and lightest, one piece analog B/W video camera offered by Sony
* Excellent vibration and shock characteristics (10G / 70G)
* Small and light weight power adaptor (DC-700/700CE)
SONY XC-EI30 Features :
* Compact and Light Weight Design:
Measurements are 29 x 29 x 32 mm, and weighs only 50g.
* High Sensitivity/Near Infrared:
Features near-infrared sensitivity (650 to 1000mm range); this is reflected in the minimum specifications of 0.2 lx for the XC-EI30.
* All Controls Outside of Camera:
All camera control switches are accessible from the outside of the camera; there is no need for the user to open the camera to modify the operating mode of the camera or to determine or confirm switches settings.
* Simplified and flexible trigger.
* Excellent vibration and shock characteristics (10G/70G).
* Small and light weight power adapter (DC-700/700CE).
* This latest 1/3 IT CCD has a microlens over each pixel to improve the light collection efficiency.
SONY XC-EI30 Specifications:
||1/ 3 type IT CCD|
|Image Device Value
||6.35 x 7.4 ¦Ìm|
||768 x 494|
|External Sync Frequency
||Internal / External (auto)|
|External Sync Signal
||HD / VD (2 to 5 Vp-p)|
||Less than +/- 50 nsec|
||AGC (0-18 dB)|
Manual (0-18 dB) Selectable
||ON / OFF|
||1/ 100 to 1/10000 s|
|External Trigger Shutter / Speed
||1/ 4 to 1/ 10000 s|
|Video Output Specifications
||570 TV lines|
||400 lx F8|
(¦Ã = ON MIN GAIN
NO IR cut filter)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||1 3/16 x 1 3/16 x 1 5/16 inches|
(29 x 29 x 32 mm)
||50 g (2 oz)|
||DC12 V (+9 to 16 V)|
||-10 to +50¡ãC (14 to +122¡ãF) / 20 to 80%|
||-20 to +60¡ãC (-4 to +140¡ãF) / 20 to 95%|
||20 to 80 % (no condensation)|
||20 to 95 % (no condensation)|
||10 G (20 to 200 Hz)|
FCC Class A Digital Device
CE (EN50081-2 + EN50082-2)
AS4251.1 + AS4252.2