Continuing Sony's commitment to HD picture quality for applications that require dynamic, high-resolution images, Sony introduces the FCB-H11. This stunning HD camera block expands the application possibilities by incorporating a Day/Night capability resulting in a minimum illumination of 1.0 lx. This enables the camera to capture high quality colour images by day and clear, black and white images by night making the FCB-H11 a great choice for a wide range of security applications.
The FCB-H11 HD camera module incorporates a 1/3-type HD CMOS image sensor boasting approximately two-million effective pixels, and provides a 16x9 aspect ratio making it ideal for use with wide screen displays. The Sony FCB-H11 camera module also features multi-format video outputs from SD to full HD (1080i), offering both system flexibility and high quality images. The FCB-H11 therefore is a versatile and flexible camera block that can initially be used in an SD system but allows easy migration to HD when you are ready. In addition, the FCB-H11 inherits many outstanding features from the Sony world-renowned FCB Series. With a 10x optical zoom lens, and 12x digital zoom the reach of the two million effective pixel resolution is maximised.
In addition, the camera includes other key features such as Picture Freeze Function, SPOT AE Function, and Slow Shutter. The Sony FCB-H11 is ideal for applications such as inspection, video conferencing, cable TV broadcasting and point-of-view (POV) applications. Furthermore with the incorporation of the Day/Night function, the Sony FCB-H11 achieves a minimum illumination of 1.0 lx by dynamically removing the infrared cut filter thus allowing the spectral range to extend into the near infrared. This capability is essential for monitoring, making the camera a great choice for a wide range of security applications in, for example, car parks, retail stores, and many others.
* Superb Picture Quality with Two Megapixel HD CMOS Sensor
The SONY FCB-H11 camera employs a 1/3-type HD CMOS sensor (approximately two million effective pixels) providing excellent picture quality and high-resolution images.
* Multi-Format Video Outputs from NTSC/PAL to Full HD
The SONY FCB-H11 can provide full high-definition video in 1080i format. Depending on your application and configuration, you can select the format that is right for you. With eight video formats from SD to full HD, the FCB-H11 camera module allows you to easily migrate from SD to HD.
* Day/Night Function
With a Day/Night capability, the Sony FCB-H11 offers optimal sensitivity in changing light conditions, which is a typical challenge in round-the-clock security operations. As the scene darkens, an infrared filter is automatically replaced with a clear filter, and the camera switches to black-and-white mode, allowing for operation at a minimum illumination of 1.0 lx (F1.8, 50 IRE).
* 120x Zoom Ratio (10x Optical + 12x Digital)
The Sony FCB-H11 incorporates a 10x optical zoom lens allowing for a zoom capability of up to 120x when used in combination with its 12x digital zoom. Combining these lens features, users can effortlessly capture close-up or wide-angle shots.
* Compact and Lightweight Design
The Picture Freeze Function outputs a still image while the Sony FCB-H11 camera is panning, tilting, zooming, focusing, initializing the lens, or performing preset operations. This helps prevent the display of unnecessary images during these operations.
* Other Features Include
SPOT AE Function
Low Power Consumption (4.8 W)
Sony FCBH11/FCB-H11 SPECIFICATIONS:
Sony FCBH11/FCB-H11 Camera Video Output
* Signal System: HD: 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 720/59.94p, 720/50p; SD: NTSC (Crop/Squeeze), PAL (Crop/Squeeze)
* Minimum Illumination: 12 lx (F1.8 50IRE); 1.0 lx (ICR ON F1.8, 50IRE)
* Video Output: HD: Analog component: Y/Pb/Pr; HD: Digital Data (LVDS): Y/Pb/Pr (8 bit for each channel; SD: VBS: 1.0 Vp-p (sync negative) Y/C
* Horizontal Resolution Value: High Definitionn (720p or 1080i)
* Lens Value: 10x
* S/N Ratio: More than 50 dB
Sony FCB-H11 Camera
* Effective Pixels: Approx. 2000000 pixels
* Minimum Object Distance: 10 mm (wide) to 800 mm (tele)
* Electronic Shutter: 1/2 to 1/10000 s, 21 steps
* White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, One-push, Manual
* Gain: Auto/Manual (-3 to 18 dB
* Exposure Control: Auto, Manual, Shutter Priority, Iris Priority, Bright, Spot AE
* Focus System: Full Auto (Normal AF/Interval AF/Zoom Trigger AF), One-push Trigger, Manual, Infinity, Near Limit Setting
* Picture Effects: Nega Art, Black & White, Picture Freeze
* Camera Operation / Zoom Switch: Zoom Tele, Zoom Wide
* Image Device: 1/3-type CMOS
* Sync System: Internal
* Digital Zoom: 12x (120x with optical zoom)
* Horizontal Viewing Angle: 50¡ã (wide) to 5.4¡ã (tele)
* Backlight Compensation: On/Off
* EV Compensation: -10.5 to 10.5 dB (15 steps, 1.5 dB increments)
Sony FCB-H11 Camera General
* Weight Approx.: 4.2 oz (120 g)
* Power Requirements: 6 to 12 V DC
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 1 7/8 x 1 3/4 x 2 7/8 inches (47.2 x 43.1 x 72.2 mm)
* Power Consumption: 6 to 12 V DC/4.8 W
* Operating Temperature: 32 to 81 ¡ãF (0 ¡ãC to 45 ¡ãC)
* Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 ¡ãF (-20¡ã to 60¡ã C)
* Lens Adaptor Screw: Yes ϕ37.0 mm
* Camera Control Interface: VISCA (TTL signal level); Baud rate: 9.6 Kb/s; 19.2 Kb/s; 38.4 Kb/s; Stop bit: 1 bit