SONY XCL-5005 Camera
Sony's high resolution XCL-5005 monochrome video camera incorporates a new Sony 2/3-type Progressive Scan CCD sensor with square pixels. This 5-Megapixel CCD camera provides exceptional picture quality( 2,448 x 2,050 pixels) and captures video at 15 frames per second. This camera adopts the AIA PoCL standard (Power over Camera Link) and features auto-selectable power from an EIAJ or PoCL connector. The XCL-5005 also features a multitude of functions such as vertical and horizontal partial scanning, built-in real-time hardware pre-processing, and flexible high-speed outputs. These functions are extremely beneficial to machine vision applications including large part inspection, PCB inspection, semi-mounting and bonding machinery and microscopy. The XCL-5005 is compatible with a wide variety of commercially available Camera Link frame grabbers.
SONY XCL-5005 Camera HIGHLIGHTS:
* New 2/3 type Progressive Scan CCD image sensor
* Approximately 5 mega pixel resolution
* Auto-selectable power from EIAJ or PoCL connector
* 2,456 x 2,058 effective picture elements
* 2448 x 2050 pixels
* 15 full frames/sec
* High Sensitivity - 400 lux @ F5.6
* Compact & Lightweight: 44 (W) x 44 (H) x 57.5 (D) / 150g
* External Trigger Shutter: 2 to 1/10,000 sec
* Synchronization Signal: Internal/External (HD/VD)
* Partial Scanning & Binning Functions
* High Shock and Vibration Resistance
SONY XCL-5005 Camera FEATURES:
* Ultra-High Resolution Image Capture
* The XCL-5005 camera incorporates a 2/3-type progressive scan IT CCD that provides outstanding picture quality and high-resolution images of over five effective megapixels (2448 x 2050) at 15 fps.
* Supports both Standards Camera Link (Base Configuration) and PoCL
* The XCL-5005 camera is equiped with the industry standard digital Camera Link interface to simplify connectivity to machine vision systems. This interface outputs high-speed image data at up to 2.4 Gb/s, enabling high-resolution images to be transferred and processed quickly and accurately. What's more, because this camera is PoCL-capable, it can be configured using a single cable for easy and flexible installation.
* Vertical and Horizontal Partial Scanning
* This XCL-5005 camera features both a vertical and horizontal partical scanning function used to scan particular areas of an image to reduce data size and to minimize processing time. The Horizontal scanning function can be set from 128 pixels to 2448 pixels in 4-pixel increments allowing users to precisely select the area of the image to be scanned.
* Hardware Pre-Processing
* The XCL-5005 camera has a number of real-time hardware pre-processing functions such as a 3 x 3 filter, DTL filter, y-correction, and a binarization mechanism that can be used to emphasize the edges of an object or to change the contrast of an image. These functions provide frame grabbers with images that are easy to process, thus minimizing the load on the PC.