Ideal for image processing and machine vision applications, the XC-ST30 is part of Sony's new standard of analog B/W video cameras. The new XC-ST30 is a compact, lightweight video camera incorporating the latest 1/3 type Interline Transfer (IT) CCD with HAD technology providing 768(H) x 494(V) effective picture elements and incorporating a C-Mount type lens mount. The XC-ST30 is easy to use and its small size allows for flexible interface and works great in space limited and remote head applications.
* High Sensitivity using the 1/3" CCD with HAD technology.
* All controls outside the camera
* Simplified and more flexible trigger from previous models
* Small, light weight, one piece camera
* Excellent vibration and shock characteristics
* Small and light weight power adaptor
* All Controls Outside the Camera: All the camera control switches are accessible from the outside of the camera; there is no need for the user to open the camera to modify the operating mode of the camera or to determine or confirm switches settings.
* Simplified and More Flexible Trigger: Has an improved trigger/shutter that significantly improves and simplifies the trigger operation from previous models.
* Compact and Light Weight Design: Measurements are 29 x 44 mm (same as the XC-75/73); however, the camera depth measures only 57.5 mm long, approximately 19% shorter than the popular XC-75/73 at 71mm.
* Excellent Vibration and Shock Characteristics: Vibration resistance has been improved to 10G as compared to the XC-75/73 at 7G; the improvement in vibration resistance is achieved by improved board-to-board connections.
* Small and lightweight power adapter.
* Image Device: 1/3" IT CCD
* Effective Picture Elements: 768 (H) x 494 (V)
* Signal System: EIA Standard
* Horizontal Frequency: 15.734 kHz +/-1%
* Vertical Frequency: 59.94 Hz
* Lens Mount: C Mount
* Flange Back: 17.526 mm
* Sync system: Internal/ External (auto)
* External Sync System: HD/ VD (2 ~ 5 Vp-p), VS
* External Sync Frequency: Horizontal sync frequency +/-1%
* Jitter: Less than +/-50 nsec
* Scanning System: 525 lines, 60 fields/s, 2:1 interlaced
* Video Output: 1.0 Vp-p, negative, 75 ohms unbalanced
* Horizontal Resolution: 570 TV lines
* Sensitivity: 400 lx, F8 (g compensation ON, 0 dB)
* Minimum Illumination: 0.3 lx (F1.4, AGC ON, without IR cut filter)
* S/N Ratio: 56 dB
* Gain: AGC (0-18 dB) / Manual (0-18 dB) / Fixed (0 dB) Selectable
* Gamma: On/OFF
* Normal Shutter: 1/100 ~ 1/10,000 s
* External Trigger Shutter: 1/4 ~ 1/10,000 s
* Power Requirements: DC 12 V +/-10%
* Power Consumption: 1.9 W
* Dimensions: 44 (W) x 29 (H) x 57.5 (D) mm
* Mass: 110 g
* Operation Temp./Mois.: -5 ~ +45 / 20 ~ 80%
* Storage Temp./Mois.: -30 ~ +60 / 20 ~ 95%
* Vibration: 10 G (20 ~ 200 Hz)
* Shock Resistance: 70 G
* MTBF: 70,600 hrs.
* Regulations: UL1492, FCC Class A Digital Device, CE (EN50081-2 + EN50082-2), AS4251.1 + AS4252.2