In continuing its commitment to HD technology and superb picture quality for applications that require dynamic, high-resolution images and flexibility, Sony is introducing the Sony FCB-EH4300 Color HD Block Camera. This impressive model extends application possibilities and features full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution. The Sony FCB-EH4300 incorporates a 1/3-type CMOS image sensor, boasting approximately 2 million effective pixels for exceptional picture quality. Other features, such as Wide-D, Auto ICR and Spherical Privacy Zone Masking, make the Sony FCB-EH4300 ideally suited for security and surveillance, low vision and intelligent traffic applications. Available picture effects include Color Enhancement, E-flip, Nega Art, Black & White, and Mirror Image.
SONY FCB-EH4300 HIGHLIGHTS:
* Full 1920 x 1080/30p High Definition: Ideally suited for Security monitoring applications, the Sony FCB-EH4300 block camera offers full 1920 x 1080/30p high definition video output.
* Digital Output (Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2): The digital LVDS interface provides easy access for IP and Gigabit Ethernet applications. Thanks to the digital interface, the quality of the camera's video signal does not deteriorate. This can lead to cost savings due to the direct connection to codes/systems without the need for any additional components.
* Auto Wide-D Mode: The Sony FCB-EH4300 camera monitors the luminance differences within an image in high contrast environments and automatically switches on and off the Wide D feature according to the contrasted lighting environment. In addition, it is possible to select three levels of luminance differences (low/mid/high).
* Additional Wide D Modes: In addition to the Auto Wide-D mode, the Sony FCB-EH4300 features additional modes including: Indoor, Outdoor, One-push WB, ATW, Manual and a new Sodium Vapor Lamp Mode.
* Auto ICR: The Sony FCB-EH4300 features a sensitive image sensor, ideal for day/night functions at less than 0.5 lux (F1.6, 50 IRE), with high-sensitivity mode on.
SONY FCB-EH4300 SPECIFICATIONS:
* Image Device: 1/3 type Exmore™ CMOS
* Effective Pixels: Approx. 2 mega pixels
* Digital Zoom: 10x digital zoom (200x with optical zoom)
* Horizontal Viewing Angle: 54.1� (wide end) to 2.9� (tele end)
* Minimum Object Distance: 10 mm (wide) ~ 1,000 mm (tele)
* Sync System: Iinternal
* Electronic Shutter: 1/2 to 1/10,000 s, 21 steps
* White Balance: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (fix/auto), One-push, Manual
* Gain: Auto / Manual / Max. Gain Limit (-3 to 28 dB, 2 dB steps)
* Wide Dynamic Range: Auto/Manual
* Privacy Zone Masking: Spherical Privacy Zone Masking Function
* Character Generator: Title Display: 20 characters/line, max. 11 lines
* Focus System: Auto (sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual, Infinity, Interval AF, Zoom trigger AF
* Camera Operation / Zoom Switch: Switch (Yes) - Zoom Tele, Zoom Wide)
* Picture Effects: E-Flip, Nega Art, Black & White, Mirror Image, Color enhancement
* Exposure Control: AE Control: Auto, Manual, Priority Mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Bright, EV compensation, Slow AE
Sony FCB-EH4300 Camera Video Output Specifications:
* Lens Value: 20x optical zoom f=4.7 mm (wide) ~ 94.0 mm (tele) F1.6 to F3.5
* S/N Ratio: More than 50 dB
* Minimum Illumination: Less than 1.7 lv (F1.6, 50 IRE)
* Video Output: HD: Digital: Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2 EIA/CEA-861-B type via LVDS; (Y: 8 bit, C: 8 bit, Vsync, Hsync, Field, Clock); HD Analog: Component (Y/Pb/Pr); SD: VBS
Sony FCB-EH4300 Camera Interfaces Specifications:
* Camera Control Interface: VISCA (TTL Signal Level), Baud Rate: 96Kb/s, 19.2 Kb/s, 38.4 Kb/s Stop bit: 1/2 bit selectable
Sony FCB-EH4300 General Specifications:
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 50.0 (w) x 60 (h) x 89 (d) mm
* Weight: Less than 270 g
* Operating Temperature: -5 degree ~ 60degree
* Storage Temperature: -20 degree ~ 60degree
* Power Consumption: Less than 4.8W (motors inactive)
* Power Requirements: 6.0 V ~ 12.0 V DC