Panasonic WV-CP484 1/3 CCD Color Surveillance Camera
* Built-in Super Dynamic III Function
* High Definition - 540 and 570 line resolution
* Equipped with Auto Back Focus (ABF) adjustment
* Auto Image Stabilizer Function
* Scene change Detection Alarm
* Digital Motion Detector
* 540 Lines (Color)
* 570 Lines (B/W)
* Day/Night Function
* Image Stabilizer
The Panasonic WV-CP484 is a professional grade CCTV camera capable of producing and maintaining outstanding image quality both day and night and in most lighting conditions. This level of performance makes it a wise choice for securing critical commercial and public environments like banks, hotels, department stores and transportation facilities. As expected of a high-end box camera, this unit accepts a range of widely available C or CS mount lenses including those equipped with an auto iris function.
Note! Lens not included.
To facilitate dependable 24-hour video surveillance, the WV-CP484 switches from color mode under sufficient light to B&W mode when light levels fall below a certain value.
Auto Back Focus
Ensures sharp focus when switching from color to B&W by constantly making precise auto adjustments to the CCD.
A built-in image stabilizer eliminates vibrations from wind or passing cars and trains.
Scene Change Detection
The camera will sound an alarm if tampering is detected such as the lens being covered, spray painted, removed, de-focused, or if camera pointing direction is changed.
High Resolution, Low Lux
The WV-CP484 records a high resolution of 540 lines in color and 570 lines in B&W mode. The camera is also super light sensitive with minimum light requirements of 0.5 lux in color mode and 0.06 lux in B&W mode.
Menu setup is available in 8 languages; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
A host of auto and user selectable settings are available to maintain video quality under different light levels and color temperatures.
Electronic Shutter: enables sharp capture of fast moving objects
Digital Signal Processing: enables natural looking images when recording brightly lit or multi-patterned objects
Auto White Balance: ensures proper foreground exposure in back-lit situations
Gen-Lock and VD2 Sync
Gen-Lock enables signal-lock integration with broadcast equipment while VD2 sync eliminates picture roll when using switchers.
* Application: Security Video Surveillance
* Image Sensor: 1/3" Color/B&W CCD
* Signal System: NTSC
* Lens: No lens included, accepts CS and C lenses using the supplied C mount adapter
* Number of Pixels: 380,000
* Horizontal Resolution: Color Mode: 540 lines
B&W Mode: 570 lines
* Minimum Illumination: Color Mode: 0.5 lux
B&W Mode: 0.06 lux
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
* Signal Connectors: BNC out x1
* Power Requirements: 24 VAC or 12 VDC
* Power Consumption: 4.7W (24 VAC) , 410mA (12 VDC)
* Operating Temperature: 14 - 122 F(-10 ~ +50 C)
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 2 5/8 x 2 9/16 x 3 15/16"(67 x 65 x 100mm)
* Weight: 0.9 lb/400 g