Sony has made it easier than ever for customers to migrate from analog to digital with the introduction of the new COLOR PoCL camera, the XCL-C130C. Featuring SXGA resolution of 1,296 x 966 effective pixels, this camera offers offer exciting new options for a wide array of applications, including Intelligent Transportation Systems, machine vision and sports shooting. The XCL-C130 camera is equipped with several unique features, including Shading Correction, Defect Correction and Temperature Readout.
SONY XCL-C130C FEATURES:
* Shading Correction: Minimizes uneven image intensity caused by lighting conditions.
* Defect Correction: Automatically minimizes defective pixels directly inside the camera.
* Temperature readout: Eliminates the need for a separate sensor and simplifies system configuration.
* Memory Channel: Up to 16 sets of camera parameters can be stored in addition to the factory default settings.
* Bulk Trigger Modes: Allows the camera to capture up to 16 images in rapid succession using a single hardware or software trigger.
* Sequential Trigger Mode: Allows the camera to capture a single image using successive setups stored in the memory channel.
* Image Device: 1/3-type progressive scan IT CCD
* Effective Pixels: 1,296 x 966
* Cell Size: 3.75¦Ìm x 3.75¦Ìm
* Output Image Size: 1,280 x 960
* Sensitivity: F5.6 (2000 lx, Gain: 0 dB)
* Lens Mount: C Mount
* Frame Rate: 31 fps
* Gain: Auto, Manual: 0 dB to +18 dB
* Trigger Shutter: 2 s to 1/100,000 s
* Partial Scan: H: 16 to 1296 v: 2 to 1966 Steps of 2
* Binning: 2 x 1, 1 x 2, 2 x 2
* White Balance: One-push WB, Manual
VIDEO OUTPUT SPECIFICATIONS:
* Minimum Illumination: 12 lx (Iris: F1.4, Gain: +18 dB, Shutter: 1/30 s)
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 29 x 29 x 30 mm (1 3/16 x 1 3/16 x 1 3/16 in)
* Weight: 56 g (2.0 oz)
* Operating Temperature: -5¡ãC to +45¡ã C (23¡ãF to +140¡ãF)
* Storage Temperature: -30¡ãC to +60¡ãC (22¡ãF to +140¡ãF)
* Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
* Storage Humidity: 20% to 95% (no condensation)
* Vibration Resistance: 10 G (20 Hz to 200 Hz)
* Shock Resistance: 70 G