The new XC-ST51 camera incorporates Sony's NEW high sensitivity 1/2 type IT CCD. With its high sensitivity of 0.2 lux @F1.4, the XC-ST51 camera is ideal for demanding machine vision applications. The XC-ST51 camera features the same compact and lightweight design as the XC-ST camera series making them easy to interchange. The XC-ST51 camera measures 44(W) x 29(H) x 57.5(D) mm and weighs 110g.
* New 1/2 type IT CCD
* High Sensitivity - 0.2 lux @ F1.4
* Small and lightweight
* Electronic shutter function - 1/100 to 1/10,000 s
* Flexible trigger shutter functions
* Frame/Field exposure
* Synchronization: internal/external (HD/VD, VS)
* High shock and vibration tolerance
* All controls on the exterior rear panel
* High S/N Ratio - 60 dB
* Simplified and More Flexible Trigger: The XC-ST51 camera has an improved trigger/shutter that significantly improves and simplifies the trigger operation from previous models; the various versions of Reset-Restart and Donpisha are now replaced with a simplified trigger/shutter that provides much greater functionality and flexibility.
* All Controls Outside the Camera: There is no need for the user to open the camera to modify the operating mode of the camera or to determine or confirm switches settings.
* Small and light weight power adapter. The DC-700 adaptor features two video outputs and weighs only 1lb., 8 oz.
* Image Device: 1/2" IT CCD
* Effective Picture Elements: 768 (H) x 494 (V)
* Signal System: EIA Standard
* Horizontal Frequency: 15.734 kHz +/-1%
* Vertical Frequency: 59.94 Hz
* Lens Mount: C Mount
* Flange Back: 17.526 mm
* Sync system: Internal/ External (auto)
* External Sync System: HD/ VD (2 ~ 5 Vp-p), VS
* External Sync Frequency: Horizontal sync frequency +/-1%
* Jitter: Less than +/-50 nsec
* Scanning System: 525 lines, 60 fields/s, 2:1 interlaced
* Video Output: 1.0 Vp-p, negative, 75 ohms unbalanced
* Horizontal Resolution: 570 TV lines
* Sensitivity: 400 lx, F11 (g compensation ON, 0 dB)
* Minimum Illumination: 0.2 lx (F1.4, AGC ON, without IR cut filter)
* S/N Ratio: 60 dB
* Gain: AGC (0-18 dB) / Manual (0-18 dB) / Fixed (0 dB) Selectable
* Gamma: ON/OFF
* Normal Shutter: 1/100 ~ 1/10,000 s
* External Trigger Shutter: 1/4 ~ 1/10,000 s
* Power Requirements: DC 12 V +/-10%
* Power Consumption: 2.0 W
* Dimensions: 44 (W) x 29 (H) x 57.5 (D) mm / 1-3/4" x 1-3/16" x 2-3/8"
* Mass: 110 g / 3.8 oz
* Operation Temp./Mois.: -5 ~ +45 / 20 ~ 80%
* Storage Temp./Mois.: -30 ~ +60 / 20 ~ 95%
* Vibration: 10 G (20 ~ 200 Hz)
* Shock Resistance: 70 G
* MTBF: 70,600 hrs.
* Regulations: UL6500, FCC Class B, IC Class B, CE (EN61326/97 + A1/98), AS4251.1 + AS4252.2