Adding to Sony's extensive line up of machine vision cameras, comes the new XC-ES50L -- a right angle version of the popular XC-ES50 camera. The new XC-ES50L camera incorporates a 1/2 type IT CCD providing 768(H) x 494(V) effective picture elements and feature a c-mount type lens mount. The unique L shape compact body makes the XC-ES50L easy to install in narrow spaces and can be built-in with a turn capability of approximately 180 degrees. The XC-ES50L camera is ideal for demanding machine vision and factory automation applications.
* L shape design
* IR cut filter
* 4 mounting holes (cannot be used with tripod adapters)
* Small and lightweight
* High sensitivity (F4.0)
* Short Distance from C Mount: The distance from the C Mount is short -- only 53mm. This is important since the distance behind the CCD can be crucial to some imaging systems.
* High Sensitivity: The XC-ES50L incorporates a new CCD that achieves superb sensitivity.
* IR Cut Filter: This camera features an IR cut filter that significantly reduces unwanted near IR light (690 -> 1100nm).
* Small and lightweight: 29 (W) x 42.5(H) x 43.8 (D) / 110 grams
* Excellent Shock & Vibration Tolerance: 10g/70g
* Electronic Shutter/Flexible Trigger Shutter: 1/100 to 1/10,000 s
* High S/N Ratio: 60 dB
* Accessible Camera Control Switch: All camera control switches are accessible from the outside of the camera.