The EVI-D100/P is a high quality CCD cameras that combine a high-speed, quiet pan/tilt with a wide angle view and 40x zoom (10x optical + 4x digital), all in a compact, easy-to-use package.
The EVI-D100/P camera boasts impressive and innovative features such as auto focus, auto white balance and automatic exposure control which provide fast and stable hands free operation when the camera changes pan/tilt positions.
The EVI-D100/100P cameras complete perfectly the EVI-D70/P cameras. These models forms together the Sony EVI line up.
Please be aware that the features/specifications can differ from country to country
* CCD Sensor: 1/4 type Super HAD CCD
* Video Signal: PAL
* Effective Pixels: 752 (H) x 582 (V)
* Horizontal resolution: 460 TV lines (Wide end)
* Lens: 10x Optical zoom, 40x with Digital Zoom,f=3.1 mm (wide) to 31 mm (tele), F1.8 to F2.9
* Digital Zoom: 4x (72x with optical zoom)
* Lens distortion: Less than 5 %
* Angle of View (H): 6.6 degree (wide end) to 65 degree (tele end)
* Min. Subject Distance : 100 mm (wide end), 600 mm (tele end)
* Sync system: Internal
* Min. Illumination: 3.5 lux (F1.8)
* S/N ratio: More than 50 dB
* Pan/Tilt: Horizontal ?? 100 degrees (Max speed 300 degrees/s),Vertical ??25 degrees (Max speed 125 degrees/s) (in 5/72 degrees increments)
* Electronic shutter speed: 1/3 to 1/10,000 sec.
* White balance: Auto, ATW, One Push WB, Manual WB, 3200K, 5800K
* Digital effects: Pastel/Nega/Sepia/B&W/Solarize/Mosaic/Slim/Stretch/Still/Flash/Lumi/Trail
* AE control:Auto, Manual, Priority AE, Exposure compensation, Back Light compensation
* Position preset: 6 positions
* Serial control: VISCA (RS-232C, 9600bps)
* Video Output: VBS, Y/C
* Storage temperature: -20 to 60??C; (-4 to 140??F)
* Operating temperature: 0 to 40??C
* Power requirements :DC 12 V
* Power consumption: Max. 13.2W (at 12 Vdc)
* Dimensions: 113 (W) x 120 (H) x 132 (D) mm (4½ x 4¾ x 5¼ inches)
* Mass: 860 g (1 lb 14 oz)
* Packing: Master Carton with 4 pieces