SONY FCB-ER8300 HD Camera :
Sony has brought out the 4K FCB-ER8300. Designed for security, surveillance and industrial applications, the FCB-ER8300 delivers true 4k resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) at 30 frames per second (fps).
Targeting security and industrial applications the FCBER8300 camera block's small size and specifications also makes it suitable for video conference, inspection and medical uses.
The FCB-ER8300's compact form, auto-focus, and low power consumption allow for integration into Pan, Tilt, and Zoom camera systems. Using Sony sensors and powered by a Sony image processor, the FCBER8300 offers four times the resolution of 1080 FHD video with 73.4 degree horizontal field of view. A 20x zoom (coupled with it's extremely high resolution) allows for recognition and identification from distance.
Other features include ePTZ, Advanced Noise Reduction, Auto ICR, and Visibility Enhancer.
* OEM colour block camera with 1/2,3" CMOS sensor and 4k resolution
* Integrated zoom lens (12x optical, 12x digital)
* Image processor for full integration with sensor and lens with numerous automatic features (e.g. distortion correction, shading correction, chromatic aberration correction, MTF compensation, adaptive noise reduction)
* Programmable I/Os
* Resolution: 4096 pixels x 2160 pixels
* Focal length: 3.9 mm (wide) to 46,8 mm (tele)
* Minimum working distance: 10 mm (wide end) to 800 mm (tele end) (Default: 300 mm)
* Output Format: HDMI (digital)
* Serial communication with VISCA Protocol
* Dimensions 60 x 64 x 105 mm (W x H x D)
* Weight: 385G
Markets & applications:
* Zoom module for PTZ cameras
* Compact broadcast systems
* Sport events